Pages

Obligatory Reflection of 2013

On the eve of a new year means obviously one thing... obligatory reflection post.  Buckle up kiddos!

2013... it's been fun but I'm about done with you.  This past year has been one filled with a few mile stones but nothing compared to what 2014 holds.

A year in review:

March:
Sister Trip with Grace









Fun with the girls from work... This year I made a new best friend.  I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to get to know you Erin!




April:
My amazing cousin moved back in! (Let the party start) 
Calle's First Prom





 St. Louis Cardinal's Game with Erin. 

 May: 

Trip to Atlanta and Brave's Stadium. 



June: 

Sharing in the Marriage of two of my best friends, Cianna and Darren Edge.











Camille started her first job... she hates me taking photos. 


July:
Gram turned 91!  She is my inspiration.

Mom got her doctorate


August:
Gina stopped dressing WACK! (Shoutout to my cousin Gina who is CRAZY)

Got first apartment. 



 

September: 

Grace Erin starts high school! 
Calle Jane starts her senior year! 

My cousin Ali Graduates and gets accepted to a prestigious science program for college! 



October: 
Conquered the LSAT

November: 
Got accepted to Law School!
Calle gets first college acceptance letters. 

December:
We found out my Cousin TINA's PREGO!


Overall there are a million more things that happened that I am so very thankful for, but I am getting bored writing this because I take too many photos and have so many stories and so many good things in life that I cannot continue to post more.  As great at 2013 was, 2014 will be better yet.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm judging you because...

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS