Pages

Great News!

Two posts in one week?!?  OH THE HUMANITY! Good thing this isn't a real post...

Guess what loves!  I have some amazing news!

Anyone remember that one time I really wanted to go to law school.... Yeah, well..... I GOT INTO LAW SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!

You are looking at the newest 1L at Trinity Law School in Santa Ana!  :)


I start classes in January and am beyond thankful and blessed to call Trinity my school!  Thank you everyone for the prayers, the guidance and the kicks in the pants that I needed to make this happen.  Wish me luck because this is all happening so quickly and I am both happy and scared but I know that God has a plan and I will just sit back and watch it unfold.

YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm judging you because...

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS