Pages

I'm an old woman

Cheques.  When did carrying your cheques around become so old school?   I was at the Fossil Store today in downtown disney and I was looking at a wallet and the sales guy says "Oh, that wallet is great if you are a 'stuffer', the kind of person who stuffs everything into their wallet".  To this I made a comment about it being large enough to hold my cheques.

 He laughed!  And then proceeded to tell me that only women approaching AARP membership age carry cheques.   One more thing that makes me an old woman at heart.  The funny thing is that the woman shopping near me pipes up and said she carries cheques too!  And she was only about 35 so that means it can't just be me who carries these handy little pieces of paper around, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm judging you because...

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS