Pages

50 Shades of Desiree....PART DUEX

26. What was your childhood nickname? My aunt called me desilu.. sometimes I got called Giraffe because I'm awkward and lanky like one.  




27. When is the last time you played the air guitar? It has been a while.  I've moved on to the air drums in the car.   I was never very good at air guitar... I can never find the right note.  

28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room? No.  Always thought about planning a break in but never had the guts to do it.  

29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving?  I have a weird obsession with flossing while I drive.  If you see some weirdo flossing her teeth its probably me.  Aside from that I pretty much use my car as a mobile everything so I have done makeup while driving, taken notes, been on emails etc.  In TRAFFIC PEOPLE.  

30. Have you ever bitten your toenails? Can I plead the fifth on this one?

31. How do you eat your cookie? well this is a very broad question.  The type of cookie OBVIOUSLY dictates how to eat said cookie. I mean really, who wrote this?!

32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? hahaha... Ask me how much I work out at the gym.  

33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. I strip down to my undies and put Pandora on SUPER loud then sing and dance... except that I do that even with people around. 




36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? This is another broad question... depends on the drink.... and my company.  

37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt? I had to see if my puppy was gassy!  I cannot be judged for being a good puppy mommy!

38. How often do you clean out your ears? Now that you mention it I should go do that now..... 

39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Folding gets the job done much better... OBVI.  who honestly scrunches toilet paper?  

40. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie?  I can honestly say I have never counted.  

41. Do you have any strange phobias? Lakes.  I am horrified of lakes.   You don't know what is lurking in the bottom waiting to grab you and take you prisoner in his under the lake palace!  And don't even get me started no lake fans!  This is a real thing people and they are just waiting to trap your toes and kill you!!  

42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Not that I recall.  

43. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar? hmmm... This one I'd have to think.  I can recall stupid things OTHERS have done at bars.  Like the time I took a video of a larger girl in green plaid grinding on a VERY skinny dude while singing "don't stop believing" 

Oh, or the time on my 23rd birthday that my family got me super drunk  and I fell asleep on the toilet at the restaurant. 

Or Vegas.  When I thought the bouncer at Tao who was kicking me out was just nicely helping me to the door and I was all "oh, how sweet of him seeing that I walk like a newborn baby giraffe in these heels so he is helping me" and then realizing after I was outside that this had obviously not been the case.  
Vegas... before things turned ugly. 


44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted?  I am sure I have but the regret has caused me to block it from all memories! 

45. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? Nah.  

46. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? I actually had an ex who did that.  We were in the car but still on a date!  I was jealous of his ability to so freely fart anywhere. 

47. Have you ever played naked Twister? No.  But once I did play twister where the colours were different gross items in pie pans.  Like yellow was mustard... and red was ketchup.  And there was jelly... and I should have been naked for that because it was such a mess.... except they frown upon that in church youth group.  I'm just saying. 

48. Have you ever been drunk at work? Lets just say my work involves a lot of after work happy hours.   and a weeklong sales meeting every year where the liquor flows. 

49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive? No.  

50. Do you want to bring sexy back? Did I go somewhere?





5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. Thanks Gil. I agree. I'm shocked you never figured the Giraffe thing out before.

      Delete
    2. And I'm an idiot and accidentally deleted your comment because I'm apparently blog illiterate.

      Delete
  2. I understand.
    You can delete this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no no! I'm just not that smart. It was my giraffe fingers.

      Delete

I'm judging you because...

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS