Pages

The Struggle is Real: Fights with my Ovaries

I know, I have been a bad blogger and have not blogged in AGES.  Forgive me.  



Here is a bit of my thoughts and musings from today: 


Women's ovaries are like bats with sonar .... A woman can see, hear, be in same general vicinity of a small baby and suddenly PING!  It's like the spidey sense is tingling.  There's a baby in the area!!!!   


Despite where one is in their life .... Married, not married, school, fully protected by birth control... A woman cannot help but find small baby, coo loudly and look longingly with puppy eyes. 


Then I , being the oddball I am, have to have a chat with the ovaries. It usually goes something like this: 


Me: "Be still ladies!  We have a million things to accomplish! School, marriage, job..."

Ovaries: "You hate us!  We give you a nice egg every month and this is how you repay our kindness and gifts ?!? "

Me: "Ladies please!"

Ovaries: "You'll pay for this!  We are friends with Uterus and this month we are gonna make sure it hurts !"

Me: "Why!!" 

All of this occurs in a span of two minutes or until the offending sweet sweet baby is out of sight, smell, earshot ....


The struggle is real. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm judging you because...

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS