Pages

50 Shades of Desiree ... Part One.

Just for fun because I found this list on one of my favourite blogs I follow: Check her out! 

Also, this is only the first 25 because you would get tired of all the reading... and I got bored halfway through and wandered off. 


1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Michele.  Which is coindicentally mine AND my best friend's middle names.  But mine gets an extra "L"... Because I'm special like that. 

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole?  Hmmmm... I have one in my arm pit  Its weird I know.  If I wear a tank top and lift my arm my mole says "Oh finally I can breath! This lady really needs to stop opressiong me!" ... or rather that is what I think he would say... if you could hear him.  And yes, he is a HE.  


3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? Ummm... I can't say I have ever had a hott teacher.   Racking my brain and coming up with nothing.  I feel cheated in my childhood now.  Thanks a lot you darn list! 
Here is a picture of the HOTT waiter from my friend's bachelorette party instead. 


4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? No.  I actually have an aversion to theaters in that they are always freeeezing and a cesspool of germs. 

5. What body part do you wash first?  My BEAUTIFUL flowing locks.  aka ma hursssss. I'd like to meet anyone who starts with their toes... I mean really... why soil the loofa with your gross feet before washing the rest of your body? This has always perplexed me. 

6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? Only to ask them to turn on the water.  My poor bladder is VERY shy and hates company.    All my friends already know this and will turn on the water or flush on default so I can pee without having a nervous breakdown.  Thanks a lot bladder for making me sound like a raving crazy who can't pee around other people.  
My friends get these texts more often than they'd like to admit.




7. What's the strangest talent you have? How about my awesome ability to beat people with stress sharks.  (yes, this really happened.) Or my amazing wit.  

Offending Shark.

8. Do you have an innie or an outtie? An innie.  Which my boyfriend taught me you can use to make noises if you hit it just right with your finger.  I guess that could count as a strange talent... but i borrowed it from him so I guess not.  

9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles? Its honestly a tie between the pizza Pringles or the salty vinegar.  But the latter make me so. damn. thirsty.  


10. Have you ever been tied up? In elementary school my friends and I thought it would be a fun idea to tie each other up in a cardboard box and see how long it took each person to escape.  This was fun in theory until we realized that it is HOTTER THAN AFRICA inside a cardboard box in the middle of the summer... in direct sunlight. 

11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? This is how pathetic the town I grew up in was... My friends and I wanted to hang out and so we went to the local Wal-Mart (suppress your laughter) and walked around until after my curfew.  I told my parents we were all going to a late movie.  My stupid little brother called to check movie times (because he hates me like that) and I got caught and had to tell them that I was wayyy late because I was hanging out at Walmart   I  mean really, why get grounded for wholesome fun? 


12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? If I can I just drive around FOREVER to find parking.. the good news is at my house I have a space.  But anywhere else I avoid parallel parking because I look like an idiot and I suck at it.


13. Have you ever had two dates in one night?  Not that I can ever remember.   Unless you count me falling asleep with my stuffed doggie (Don't Judge Me!) a date then I guess so.  

14. How many times have you been cussed out?  I don't know... I clearly am too awesome to have that happen to me... 

15. Which shoe do you put on first? Whichever I find first in my GIANT PILE OF SHOES...  My dog hides shoes so I usually have one on and am frantically running around me house going "Bella, please just tell mommy where you put my other shoe!!"  Which never works.  I think she finds some sort of amusement in watching this debacle... EVERY MORNING.  

17. Have you ever been to a gay bar?  Yes... With my mother... on a date.  So I was going on with my mom for the night and I had been chatting up this guy... and was all "oh hey, wanna meet up and hang out...oh and we are going on a first date to a gay bar... and my mom is coming too!"  
Shockingly enough I ended up going on a few dates with him after that.  

18. Girls  are... girls?  What kind of question is this?!

19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? I don't know exactly.  I guess they usually have good smelling deodorant that I sometimes borrow because then I smell myself and am like... Oh man.. I wanna make out with myself!  Which is totally NOT weird!  Again... Don't Judge Me!

20. Did you French kiss before you were 16? Not that I recall.  I was not a fan of slobber.  

21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?  No to both.  In that I never had a chance to tip a cow. and I have no idea what snipe hunting is. 

22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep?  Usually it's "Why is this boyfriend of mine so hyper and goobery at night! I just want to sleep and he keeps making weird noises at me!" Yes.. Goobery is a word.  On the flip side... he HATES mornings, and I, being the wonderful girlfriend I am and also a morning person, am sure to be as annoying as possible in the mornings as retribution for his dumb noises and constant questions at night. He's so lucky to have me.  

23. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? No... someone better get on that!! 

24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash?  Ummm gross to both. unless I had to chose then I would chose towels and I would just get more sheets and use the extras as towels!  LOOPHOLE! 

25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable? Aside from my mom's interesting fashion choices.... or the fact that the cats turned under my Mom's bed into the Shag  cabin... no. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm judging you because...

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS