Pages

Newest Obsessions




dubstep- As of late I have become obsessed with dubsteb on Pandora.  It's the BEST driving music.  Although it makes me feel like a race car driver and drive a little too quickly on the toll road.


smart water- Always loved smart water better than any other bottled water but recently I've been drinking it more and more.

exercise- especially Yoga.   I love Yoga!   And now Andrew has us doing this Insanity thing, which will kill me I'm sure, and yet I am excited to get in shape and happy about myself again.

safseed oil-I need to stop going into vitamin world because every time I go in there I buy more and more health stuff.


 coconut oil-The wonder oil.  It is amazing on hair, skin, everything.  It's the best thing.
ever.

Pinterest- Sadly I've become obsessed with this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm judging you because...

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS