Pages

Proud sister

Despite being incredibly proud of  my baby sisters, this summer has reinforced that pride I have for them. 

Camille, my 17 year old amazing sister graduated from high school and in a months time turned into the most amazing young lady.   She has gotten accepted into an accelerated program at RCC, but she didn't place into the proper math class.  So what did she do?  She took a summer math class and worked her ass off.  She spend hours ever night on math math math.  I know, eww math. But she did it!  

Not only that, but this summer my sisters are forced to go to their father's house for almost a month's time.  For some people this would seem like no problem, but for anyone who know's Lloyd (No, we do not use his real name even around the house as he is not worthy of even a name), this is HELL for a month.   The man is unworthy of the air he breathes and a complete monster.   Camille, being graduated, legally no longer has to go to his house, however she refuses to let Calle and Gracie face him alone so she endures hell with Lloyd for them.   What am amazing big sister.   


Calle is such a young lady.  She had to go to summer school for Geometry and got one of the top grades in her class.  She is smart and lovely and doesn't subscribe to the drama that accompanies high school.  Not only that, when she took her permit test she got 100%!!!  Amazing.  Too bad that doesn't translate to her actual driving.  haha. 

Gracie is growing up so fast.   While we are in the throws of the "tween" age drama, she surprised me a  few months back.   She wanted to give one of her friends a kidney.   She selflessly wanted to undergo surgery to give one of her friends something she might have needed.  Thank God Hbear didn't need one and is absolutely healthy, but I'm still so proud of Gracie for that want to help someone who is so important to her.   

Calle, Gracie, Camille, Gram, Mom and Me.  <3 


Overall I have a lot to be proud of.   We have all been through so much in our lives, but in the last two years since being liberated from Lloyd, my sisters have grown into the most amazing young women.   Every time I look at them I cannot contain the love and pride I hold for them.  <3 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, Aunt Becky doesn't know what 'url' is and couldn't post my name on comment! Therefore anonymous is your Aunt Becky!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm judging you because...

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS