Pages

My sisters, my crazies

I realize I forget to update this, but now that I am making Erin do a blog I think it's only right if I start updating mine.   So for that... a short story from my sisters.


Grace was writing an essay on social networking for school.   Mind you she is in 8th grade.   I get a call from my sisters last night, they are HYSTERICAL.    As they read me the essay the laughter gets worse and worse.

Grace details why social networking is not a smart idea for kids..."One reason we should get rid of social networks is... I don't know how to say this, but... Perverts."  Ummm okay?  Sure it makes sense.... but the way she phrased it.... So FUNNY.    Those kiddos are crazy.  


My sisters.... Typical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm judging you because...

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS