Pages

To my best friend..

To my best friend,

You are such a blessing to me.  God gave me the perfect person to be my other half and my sidekick (and sometimes my batman).  He knew I needed a best friend who was strong, spunky and not afraid to tell me what I needed to hear (as much as I hated it) and he send that my way.
    You have helped me grow so much in the last few years we've had as friends and you came in a time I needed someone the most.  Melissa, remember this always, you are strong, you are beautiful, you are smart, you are kind, you are one of the most amazing people I have ever met and you are one of my greatest inspirations.   I'm so blessed to have you in my life.  I love you!  Thanks for being an amazing best friend, Beezy!










Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! and many more to come... when we are old ladies and crazy but looking fabulous in our shiny tiffany's.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm judging you because...

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS