Pages

Lost: Sanity.

The days of lost dog signs have taken a back seat.  I was walking down the street yesterday and I spotted the new age of Lost Item Signage:

 
 
 
A few questions come to mind:
1. Doesn't iphone have "find my phone"?
2. I wonder if she was smart enough to put a different number other than her cell number on the flyer.
3. ummm what?
 
After doing a double take I had to share the new age of finding lost items.  I'm tempted to make some signage of my own to litter the street poles with: 
 
 Lost Imagination, last seen running down second street. 
 
Lost couch, please call if found.
 
Lost Toe Socks! Could be the dryer, could be a thief.  Please return the warmth to my feet!
 
Lost: ball point pen!  I had to write this sign with my blood and tears!   


Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm judging you because...

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS