Pages

Happy One Year to Mr. and Mrs. Edge!

Today I had the opportunity to join the celebration of ONE YEAR of marriage for two of my best friends Cianna and Darren Edge!  One year ago we were participating in one of the most fun and special weddings I have been to.  These two are such an inspiration of love and friendship and a Godly relationship and marriage.  I am so blessed to have been able to celebrate not only their special day, but also their anniversary and many more with them.

 What a great way to spend a Sunday!

Cianna was surprised! 

The sister, Maid of Honor and My best friend. Who planned it all! AND didn't Tell! 


Beautiful Cianna! 

Love Birds, One Year Later

Love this Girl.  One of my Best friends! 

Cianna, Michelle and Melissa.  (Photo: Michelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm judging you because...

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS